skip navigation

NRI Vikings COVID – 19 Update

By NRI VIKINGS, 03/13/20, 2:15PM EDT


We continue to monitor the COVID -19 situation and will provide ongoing updates as new information becomes available. Our NRI family’s safety and health are our upmost priority.

 Tryouts – Tryouts for the 2020/2021 season are postponed until further notice. We will not be putting teams together until we are able to conduct tryouts for all levels. If you are registered, you do not need to take any further action. If you plan on trying out we encourage you to register online if you haven’t done so. Registration will remain open until we are able to confirm tryout dates. 


Banquet/Awards and Golf Tournament – These Spring events have been postponed until further notice. We are looking at alternative dates later in the year.


Stay Safe,

NRI Board of Directors

Please visit us at for updates.